Knitting a scarf for my shop that I started in November.
Working on my Fair Isle skills too, because the scarf takes up the full 16 or so inches of the circular needle I don’t have to worry about Magic Loop gaps or strange corners from DPNS.
This is to document the sheer size of this thing.
Rolled into a ball (easiest for transportation) it is at least 6 inches across and is only 44 inches long. It’s not even four feet yet!
I’m kind of wondering if I should make it 5 or 6 feet. 6 is my go to number but I don’t have a lot of wool and I’m wondering if I can block it longer. Also planning on adding a fringe.
It’s also so far made with 4 balls of Merino yarn and 2 balls of wool.
THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE WARMEST THING I’VE EVAR MADE!
The Vibranium is strong with this one.
- madamedefargeknits reblogged this from myalterknits
- alwayspurpleforyou likes this
- iwanttoknityouasweater likes this
- stitchasaurusrex likes this
- goonies4life likes this
- nerdy-knitting-german said: This looks like a companion cube scarf from Portal. AM I CORRECT?
- stitchesandhos likes this
- myalterknits posted this